Trying to setup a new primary BIND DNS

Dan Du Vall sysop at quadtrax.com
Mon Jul 9 21:54:59 UTC 2001

Well I would but the only thing i notice is most of the sites that show how
to se things up say that i should get a nslooup form 127.0.0.1 andit should
say localhost and the 127.0.0.1 ip address I get nothing even with the basic
setup that the linux install created for bin. It is working as a cache
server though.
news:9id911$jme at pub3.rc.vix.com...