RP records

Marc C Storck marc at storck.org
Sat Jul 7 22:55:52 UTC 2001

AGAIN, I didn't state GC is reliable, but most problems at GC are
user-made!!!
You can get examples for RP records from GC zones.... you should however not
use them as reference!!! Nobody said so!
AND FINALLY I don't think this is the list to discuss cos and pros of GC!!
KEEP THIS OFF THE LIST!

Marc