UltraDNS status

Forrest Aldrich forrie at navipath.com
Fri Jul 6 20:29:05 UTC 2001

Hi,

I inquired to UltraDNS, in response to some rumors that I had read here on
the list about their being defunct.  I received this response, and they
politely requested that I post it to the list to clarify things.

I thought this was appropriate.  If it's not, accept my apologies.  (I have
no relationship with this company; I'm just a curious third-party)

Forrest