chroot question

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Thu Jul 5 22:52:26 UTC 2001

At 4:21 PM +0200 7/5/01, lg042-5 wrote:

>  I agree with you about the cost, but my company (BIG European public
>  company) doesn't want to use Linux.
>  May be they can't trust people writing code for free.

	If not, then they had better not ever connect to the Internet.
Whole boatloads of the entire infrastructure of the Internet is based
primarily, or exclusively, on open source software -- as just one
example, all of the root nameservers run ISC BIND.

/*        efdtt.c  Author:  Charles M. Hannum <root at ihack.net>          */