restricting on IP bases??

hhoxha hhoxha at atnet.com.al
Tue Jul 3 12:29:56 UTC 2001

Hi everybody.
I am running a name server for our domain atnet.com.al
we  have a class C network 195.22.199.0 .
Normally i allow query from any host at this class.
But i want to disallow quering to my name server let say from
some IP at this class.I mean single IP-s not subbnets .
I have the name server configured with one ACL holding
this C class and allow query only form this ACL
and it is of the form
acl trusted { 195.22.199/24;};
But now i want some host within this range to not be able to make querys
to my name server
or at least non reqursive querys
The first step i guess i creating another acl with these IP-s but i am
in doubt what
option to apply to this new acl.???
And how does the named searches through acls ???does it checks the first
in the list of acls
how it does parse them.Because the IP -s does not belong to the same
subnet.
I do not want acl to effect each other.
Thanks in advance
Hysen