DNS error message

Mathias Körber mathias at koerber.org
Sun Jan 28 04:03:18 UTC 2001

You mentioned using BIND-8.something in your original
mail. The file below looks suspiciously like a named.BOOT
file which was used in BIND-4. Since BIND-8, a new format
is used and the file is called named.conf.

Please (re-?)read the BIND-8 documentation. There is a perl script
somewhere called bind-bootconf.pl that can help your convert
from a boot to a conf file. Not sure if there is anything similar native
for NT in case you don't have perl.

HTH HAND