Upgrading from 8.2.2p7 to 8.2.3 database errors

Forrest Aldrich forrie at forrie.com
Sat Jan 27 21:16:43 UTC 2001

Something changed in how the zone files are being parsed.   When we
upgraded to 8.2.3, it spit out tons of format and database errors.  I
presume this has to do with how it reads line breaks, etc.

This is a problem, because we have hundreds of zones.

Is there a way to run these zones through a filter so that they are
formatted correctly such that 8.2.3 would be happy?   We down-rev'd to
8.2.2p7, which doesn't complain, for the time being.

Thanks.