DNS error message

Adrian Stovall AdrianS at pfk.com
Fri Jan 26 18:50:11 UTC 2001

Ben, are you saying that not giving pertinent information (i.e. hostnames
and IP's) when asking for technical help makes sense?  That's kind of like
going to the doctor and saying "It hurts somewhere, I just can't tell you
where.  What's wrong with me?".  Cant make a diagnosis without knowing
what's hurting on the patient.

-- Type: application/ms-tnef