Getting serial# error...

Tim Maestas tmaestas at dnsconsultants.com
Fri Jan 26 16:55:30 UTC 2001

=09This says that the slave was unable to get the serial
=09number of the zone(s) it is slaving from the master.
=09This could be due to the fact that the slave was
=09simply unable to reach the master, or the master
=09is no longer authoritative for the zones in question.
=09If you are getting this for *all* of your zones, I would
=09start to be worried.  Perhaps your slave has been
=09firewalled off from the master?

-Tim

http://www.dnsconsultants.com
DNS and other network consulting