CNAMEs and domains..

Ken Lee ken at neteka.com
Fri Jan 26 16:05:16 UTC 2001

You can try some multilingual domains if you want. Neteka's NeDNS is an Open
Source multilingual domain name system which glues any multilingual requests
to its corresponding ACE formatted name by setting a CNAME between the
multilingual name to an alphanumeric conversion. NeDNS is a patched version
of BIND 8.2.2p5. If you are interested in getting more information, follow
this link: http://www.OpenIDN.org

If you have any questions or comments, you can post it up on the open
discussion forum. http://www.openidn.org/wwwboard/

Best Regards,
Ken Lee
Neteka Inc.