RDNC madness

Jim D. Kirby jdkirby at bluebunny.com
Fri Jan 26 04:45:11 UTC 2001

Thanks for the idea, but unfortunately that didn't help.  In trying to get
this to work, I've run the keys from the two files through various
permutations of rndc_key, "rndc_key", "rndc", rndc, samplekey, "samplekey",
etc. both at the same times and at different times.  Always permission
denied. The samples I posted were just a poorly one of those iterations.

But as I was typing that above paragraph I thought of one more iteration;  I
changed the order of the key{} and controls{} paragraphs to put the key
first.  Wala, everything works.  Go figure.

Thanks for the help.
Jim Kirby