strange one

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Jan 26 04:43:06 UTC 2001

mail.datainn.co.nz is answering authoritatively for sarjeant.org.nz, so
technically they're full of it.

I think the root cause of the problem is that mail.datainn.co.nz cannot seem to
resolve its own domain name (it returns SERVFAIL). You should probably look
into that. This might be throwing off their integrity-checking tool directly,
or it might be throwing it off indirectly since it means the slave can't
include the mail.datainn.co.nz A record in the Additional Sections of its

- Kevin