Microsoft Problems :-(

Robert Gahl bgahl at bawcsa.org
Wed Jan 24 17:10:13 UTC 2001

At 05:54 PM 1/24/2001 +0100, Thorsten Flick wrote:

>i think they run out off power ;-)
>
>did you hear about the problems in california, also the valley, where
>microsoft is located ?

Microsoft is located (at least the corporate headquarters) in Redmond,
WASHINGTON, not California. We have enough problems in California without
it being the corporate bastion of all things Microsoft :( And, no, I'm not
biased ;)

===
Bob Gahl Bicycle (Ryan Vanguard) Mobile ||     @
     ARPA/Internet: bgahl at bawcsa.org     ||  !_ \
"Sahn joong moe low ful how jee yah ching wong" - "When the
mountain has no tigers, the monkey will also declare himself
king." Chinese Proverb