A question ...

Francesco Ratto frankie at yond.it
Tue Jan 23 14:32:05 UTC 2001

I'm something like a newbie in setting up a dns system
(a primary and a secondary ...)

I 've to do some questions ...
I'm using Bind version 9.1 on a Solaris 2.7 on two Ultra 1

now the questions ..

If I do a new zone on the primary (with the secondary as the second
NS record) what I have to do to transfer the new zone and its
hosts file on the secondary (and if does exist some way to automate
such a transfer) ?

Can someone more expert than me (i think the biggest part of you)
review my configuration files ....  ? (included)

	Thank you .....you are saving my doctor 's bill ....

		Francesco

-- Type: text/x-c++
-- File: named.conf.dns1

-- Type: text/x-c++