Windows 2K DC A Record Visible When Running Nslookup against doma in name

Vyto Grigaliunas vyto at fnal.gov
Fri Jan 19 17:12:48 UTC 2001

Hi...

I've noticed that two and I think it's because the W2K DC's create A records
associated with the domain itself as well...why, I don't know (I seem to say
that a lot about Microsoft), but then again we're just starting to set up a
testbed...probably how AD clients find their DC's ???

Vyto Grigaliunas
Fermi National Accelerator Lab