NSLOOKUP - ls -d reveals SOA record... ?

Gary Wardell gwardell at gwsystems.co.il
Thu Jan 18 07:36:39 UTC 2001

I don't understand why you would want to do this.  Your secondary needs to
see the information to get the serial number.  Somebody might want the
contact info to report a problem, although it is rather unlikely that anyone
would take the trouble.  I don't know of anything in there that would be
dangerous of that anyone could exploit.

Gary