DNS stopped propagating

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Thu Jan 11 11:17:10 UTC 2001

$ORIGIN earthandstyle.com.
@			1D IN SOA	localhost. noc\@infinitymalls.com (
					2000112005	; serial
					8H		; refresh
					4H		; retry
					5w6d16h		; expiry
					1D )		; minimum

	The origin field should be the name of the machine that is
	the master for the zone, i.e. localhost is wrong.

	The mail contact should be noc.infinitymalls.com.  The
	period at the end of the first label becomes a '@' when
	you send mail.  Also the address needs to be entered as a
	fully qualified domainname. i.e. "noc.infinitymalls.com."
	not "noc.infinitymalls.com", note the final period as what
	you have in the zone now is interpereted as
	"noc at infinitymalls.com.earthandstyle.com".

			1D IN NS	203.177.19.12.

	NS records refer to hostnames not IP addresses, also all
	the nameservers should be listed.  This will be causing
	most of your problems.

			1D IN A		203.177.19.6
			1D IN MX	5 soran1.pacific.net.ph.
			1D IN MX	10 soran.pacific.net.ph.
ftp			1D IN CNAME	www
smtp			1D IN A		210.23.234.90
www			1D IN A		203.177.19.6
pob1			1D IN CNAME	po
po			1D IN A		210.23.234.81
@			1D IN SOA	localhost. noc\@infinitymalls.com (
					2000112005	; serial
					8H		; refresh
					4H		; retry
					5w6d16h		; expiry
					1D )		; minimum

;; Received 11 answers (11 records).
;; FROM: drugs.dv.isc.org to SERVER: 203.177.19.12
;; WHEN: Thu Jan 11 22:05:27 2001

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at nominum.com