MX Records Change

Eric Leslie eric.leslie at metzgers.com
Mon Jan 8 13:09:20 UTC 2001

Mark:
Thank you for the reply. The MX record change occurred about two weeks ago.
Is there a way that I could ping for the availability of port 25 when I
connect back to the other ISP? Once I connect to the other provider, I am
able to connect to corp.metzgers.com and the IP address when using an
offsite computer. Problem being that I am trying to minimize downtime since
I do not control the DNS server, I can't control when the change occurs.

Any ideas on how to better accomplish what I am trying to do?

Eric