DDNS allow-update on forward and reverse maps?

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Sat Jan 6 01:52:53 UTC 2001

I assume you mistyped when you said "inaddr.arpa", since it should be
in-addr.arpa.

My guess is that the 0.168.192.in-addr.arpa zonefile has some sort of
syntax error in it. Because of the error, it doesn't load properly and the
master won't consider itself authoritative for the zone or accept updates
for it. Look in the logs for load errors. Failing that, just post the
zonefile.

- Kevin