Slaves

bdolnik at usbid.com bdolnik at usbid.com
Thu Jan 4 14:44:50 UTC 2001

I seem to be having a problem getting my slave server to transfer a zone.
I'm running 8.2.3-T9B (NT4.0) on the master and the slave, with a single
zone. I can run named-xfer.exe manually and transfer it, but if I let it try
to work automatically nothing seems to happen... the zone and reverse files
do not get created on the slave.

Anyone have any ideas? I've turned on debugging and see these kind of
entries (rcvd NOTIFY(30.168.192.IN-ADDR.ARPA, IN, SOA) from
[192.168.30.10].3538), but still nothing happens.

Here are my two conf files (these are internal dns servers only)... thanks
in advance.

MASTER:
options {
	directory "c:\bind\etc";