Compiling Problems

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Feb 20 02:06:45 UTC 2001

I'm not sure what the problem is. I have built 9.1.0 successfully on a
Solaris 7 SPARC box using exactly the same gcc version (2.95.2) that
you're using. Are you sure there's nothing wrong with your gcc
installation? Looks like ld and/or collect2 are bombing out. You could
try fiddling with "-g -O2" to try getting around this, but that's a long
shot...

- Kevin