Error msg when modifying dns information...

Michael Wong michaelwongcs at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 09:45:48 UTC 2001

Hi,

I was trying to change the authoritative DNS for a
domain name that was registered with
http://mydomain.register.com but encountered an error
message when submitting the modification of new dns
entry. The error msg is :

The name server you requested has not been registered.
You are not authorized to register the name server
"ns1.harmonytel.com'.

I was trying to change the existing authoritative DNS
to ns1.harmonytel.com & ns2.harmonytel.com.

Both the nameservers are new and they are used to host
other domains as well. Do I need to register these
nameservers with an organisation? If so, please let me
know.

As of current, I had no problem using these
nameservers to register as authoritative dns for two
other domains with http://www.sgnic.com.sg

Any help render is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.