Update Slave from a Dynamic DNS of Master

Lists User lists at mail.tiggee.com
Sun Feb 18 03:22:06 UTC 2001

Yes the dynamic update is successful, when I 'dig' the update is
correct.  But it is taking much longer than 5 minutes.

Is there a way to speed up the notify?  I already set the REFRESH value
in the SOA record to 10 seconds.  It just takes the master dns
forever to update the file.  I have to halt or stop the named to
get it to update the file.

Thanks for any help once again,
-Steve