dynamic DNS , not updating zone files.

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Sat Feb 17 01:03:12 UTC 2001

Superficially, a 0 return from res_findzonecut() means that no addresses were
found to which to send the update. I can only guess at what might be causing
that. Presumably you have at least 1 NS for the zone with an associated
A record, right?

As verbose as it is, maybe looking through the nsupdate debug output might
yield a clue. Send it privately if you want.

- Kevin