key and ip adress

Ian Watts ian at radix.net
Wed Feb 14 22:31:19 UTC 2001

Thanks for the advice!  What I MEANT to ask, though, was how to best do
what Mark suggested - deny updates from everybody else and require a key
from whatever isn't denied, our own server(s).  The only thing that comes
to mind involves a lot of "not" lines before the key requirement.

Is that the only way, or is there another way to phrase the addresses to
include, for example, blocks of class A addresses to keep our match list a
reasonable size?  Let's say I'd like to block everything but 10/8
addresses, then accept by key.

I appreciate any guidance.

-- Ian Watts