domain name to ipadress

Ben Weaver w at tranquility.net
Sat Feb 10 23:24:23 UTC 2001

If you don't know the answer to this question, you should not be allowed to modify domain records in the first place.  This question is addresses in any one of the most basic DNS tutorials you can find by going to your favorite search engine and typing in DNS tutorial.  Try to research a little bit before sending the question to a mailing list.

-Ben