8.2.3 and IXFR

Christopher Denney chris at isis.bbmbc.org
Sat Feb 10 00:45:35 UTC 2001

Can anyone tell me how it's supposed to be set up?
I get all sorts of interesting logs, and can find no information on IXFR.

I have a 9.1.1rc1 slave and and 8.2.3 primary.
(Solaris 8 and 2.5.1 respectively)

I get this entry in my /var/adm/messages file:
<dbfile>.ixfr File Deleted. Found gap between serial: 0 and current serial:
xxxxx

Followed by:
zone transfer (IXFR) of "x.xx.xxx.in-addr.arpa" (IN) to [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx].nn

--
    -- Cd --                    Christopher Denney