Possible System Compromise

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Thu Feb 8 22:15:05 UTC 2001

	At this stage you need to say what the domainname in question
	is.  The name and IP address of the server from which you are
	receiving complaints.  Without this anything more we say would
	be a total guess.  Without this we cannot eliminate any of
	the possibilities.

	Yes you can mark a server as bogus and it won't be queried
	for anything.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.