Ping

Charles Bodley Bodley at tflogic.com
Thu Feb 8 15:38:46 UTC 2001

Granted this is not purely bind related but does any one know a program that
can ping a range of IP's. Have found a couple out there but they are vary
slow. The previouse technician here did not like documantation, we have
addresses all over the place on our internal network. from 10.0.0.1 gateway
to a 10.6.6.6 workstation and a 10.100.100.* dhcp block. I'm sure there are
others I don't know about but I have no tools that can scan that big a
range. The one that could do it would take almost 2 years to complete. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Charles A. Bodley
Technician
TF Logic

I'm an apatheist. The question is no longer interesting, and the answer no
longer matters.