Requesting assistance with mailserver setup..

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Feb 8 02:16:47 UTC 2001

When you say you would "like to create some e-mail addresses in the domain",
what exactly do you mean? Do you mean email *subdomains*, e.g.
foo.mccormickweb.net and bar.mccormickweb.net? In that case, try

foo mx 0 mail
bar mx 0 mail

(Or point the MX records to any mail server you wish).

Or, did you mean addresses like foo at mccormickweb.net and bar at mccormickweb.net?
That has nothing to do with DNS. That's a matter of local mail server
configuration.

- Kevin