(no subject)

Charles Bodley Bodley at tflogic.com
Tue Feb 6 21:14:41 UTC 2001

I cannot seem to send emails to a person on this server. I dug into the MX
records and this was the response.

dig @NS1.BEAVUH.ORG apexcomm.net -t MX

[bodley at blizzard bodley]$ dig @NS1.BEAVUH.ORG apexcomm.net -t MX

; <<>> DiG 8.2 <<>> @NS1.BEAVUH.ORG apexcomm.net -t
; (1 server found)
;; got answer:
;; flags: qr aa rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; QUERY SECTION:
;;      apexcomm.net, type = MX, class = IN

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
apexcomm.net.           1D IN SOA       ns1.beavuh.org. root.beavuh.org. (
                                        2000112400      ; serial
                                        3H              ; refresh
                                        1H              ; retry
                                        5w6d16h         ; expiry
                                        1D )            ; minimum

;; Total query time: 90 msec
;; FROM: blizzard.cyberset.com to SERVER: NS1.BEAVUH.ORG  216.151.169.148
;; WHEN: Tue Feb  6 15:58:32 2001
;; MSG SIZE  sent: 30  rcvd: 85

Why is it spitting up soa information?

Charles A. Bodley
Technician
TF Logic

"It's amazing what you can do with a kind word,
provided you've also got a big stick."
	- Johnny and the Dead