Virtual Domain

Peter Rose peter.rose1 at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 5 20:41:42 UTC 2001

This is an Apache issue - you need to use the VirtualHost directive.
Documentation at http://httpd.apache.org/docs/vhosts/

HTH

Peter Rose
London UK

In message <3873

In message <3873919f.10805257 at news.telus.net>, EL CiD
<NOSPAM.elcid at pinolero.net> writes
>Could someone here be so kind as to point me to the right direction??
>I want to be able to host a virtual domain.  I only have one IP, and
>this alread has a name pointing to it.  So multiple domain to a single
>IP.  so far, no luck.. I am going nuts due to lack of sleep!!.  could
>someone be so kind as to show me  sample configuration.

"I don't like your fashion business mister"
  - Leonard Cohen / First We Take Manhattan