classless inverse

hostmaster dpalme at blackcatsolutions.com
Fri Feb 2 14:41:07 UTC 2001

Apparently since they hold the actual ARIN delegation they are sending the
traffic to us....why they are doing it that way is beyond me....seems
convoluted and backwards but I'm somewhat limited in what I can make them
do.

We're looking at a new upstream provider that will provide us a full class C
in which case this shouldn't be a problem for us.

Douglas