DEC Unix 4.0f troubles

John Fulton jfulton at arctic.net
Thu Feb 1 22:03:19 UTC 2001

I recently moved from 8.2.2p5 to 8.2.2p7 and started encountering problems.
Bind is freezing. The process is running, but stops responding to any
queries to it. I upgraded to 9.1.0 trying to out-version this problem and
still have the same issues. Has anyone else seen this occur?

TelAlaska, Inc.                                 John Fulton
201 E 56th Ave.                           Network Architect
Anchorage, Alaska                 Cisco Certified CCNA/CCDA
99518                               Microsoft Certified MCP
907 563 2003                        A+ Certified Technician
Fax 550 1646                             jfulton at arctic.net
Interior Telephone Company         Mukluk Telephone Company
Eyecom Cable                        TelAlaska Long Distance
TelAlaska Networks                               Arctic Net