Seeking for the BIND source code :)

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Wed Dec 26 15:01:39 UTC 2001

At 02:41 PM 12/25/01, Nastradin Oxa wrote:

>  I know it must be simple to see it, but i've just
>downloaded BIND and I dont know how to read it.:))

Did you download source or binaries?  What do you need to read?

>  I'm just interested in some details, though i can not
>program, i understand some things so...

You are better off going out and buying Cricket Liu's book "DNS and BIND"
4th edition and reading that. If you can't program, you are unlikely to
be able to understand the sources.

>  If you can please send me the code in some text
>format :)) or just tell me how to get to it :)

Source code IS in text format. What do you have and what do you expect?
The source code is available from: http://www.isc.org/

         Danny