How to configure a sub-domain?

Nate Campi nate at wired.com
Mon Dec 17 16:17:40 UTC 2001

Ummm, uh oh.

Ronan, you're doing this just for testing, right? I hope I was clear
that this is not the correct way to do it.

My post was a warning that such an error might exist in zones that
function fine - and to look out for them (to correct them if/when they
are found).

Maybe I should just shut up ;)

--
Nate Campi | Terra Lycos DNS | SF UNIX Operations | (415) 276-8678

To do the actual install you have to be root, but none of the normal
build should require that. Don't take the name of root in vain.
	- /usr/src/linux/README