zone problens children

tadeu borebi at yahoo.com.br
Tue Dec 4 12:55:21 UTC 2001

I have a network with the following structure of DNS:
myzone.com (dmz) and Sun1, Sun2, Sun3.myzone.com
all the children arrive tie father(DMZ) saw Forward
without problems.
for questions of otimization we are changing the
structure stops:
myzone.com (DMZ)
myzone.com (INTERNAL)
children 1, 2, 3.myzone.com (INTERNAL)
all the children points with respect to the internal
father saw forward.
myzone.com (INTERNAL) this with delegation of zone in,
and forward for
myzone.com (DMZ)
To put the internal networ stopped of if to decide
between itself (sun1
don`t knows sun2 and etc) the Father (INTERNAL) knows
its children, but
can`t  read the data base undoes all the children
decides external
address  normally.
How it could make the INTERN to decide to external
Intranet and to know
to direct requisitions ?

Thanks