named appears to be ignoring incoming requests

Marc C Storck marc at storck.org
Fri Aug 31 22:18:30 UTC 2001

IRQ5 is thought to be used by AUDIO or LPT2. So may be you an onboard audio
which already uses IRQ5 or you have a second //-Interface or your NIC just
don't work with IRQ5, or even you reserved IRQ5 for ISA/EISA in the
BIOS.......... many possibilities, but it is great that it finally works!

Marc

VA.00000038.09782ed6 at clarionmag.com...