Strange in-addr.arpa delegation problem.

Will Yardley william+dns at hq.newdream.net
Wed Aug 29 18:19:44 UTC 2001

Greg Cox wrote:

> I had to create individual third octet zone files and then delegate
> every IP in each class C to the customers nameservers.  Now it works.

probably easier to slave your nameservers to the customer's and have
them add your nameservers as well to the zone file.

delegating every IP individually seems like a big PITA.  as someone
mentioned you could also have ARIN reassign the C blook but it may be
more convenient just to slave to their nameservers so that you can more
easily regain control of the network later.

Sintax error in config file! (line 378)
aborted!

PGP Public Key:
http://infinitejazz.net/will/pgp/