Creating different domains under the same network

Carmen carmen.chan at a3.tminet.net
Wed Aug 29 01:50:00 UTC 2001

Hi!

We are new to bind and would like to check from you about DNS creation
for different domain names but under the same network.

Scenario is as follow:

Domain 1: carmen.com.sg    IP: 203.203.203.203
Domain 2: liew.com.sg        IP: 203.203.203.103

Under /etc/named.conf <<For domain carmen.com.sg>>

zone    "carmen.com.sg" {
        type master;
        file "db.carmen";
}

zone    "203.203.203.in-addr.arpa" {
        type master;
        file "db.203.203.203";
}

So, what can we do for the liew.com.sg?? what we can put under
named.conf and how about the reverse file....

Hope that you are able solve my problem with a detail instructions.

I sincerely looking forward to your advise.

Thank you in advance.

--

Best regards,
Carmen