Strange NSLOOKUP behavior

Charles Bodley bodley at tflogic.com
Fri Aug 24 17:47:10 UTC 2001

Would that apply to this as well? Am trying to get deligated but didn't
think it had gone throu yet. Is the reverse domain deligated and I'm just
misconfigured? (This would make me very sad since I've been ranting at them
for 4 days.)

nslookup 216.68.75.100 ns.psi.net
Note:  nslookup is deprecated and may be removed from future releases.
Consider using the `dig' or `host' programs instead.  Run nslookup with
the `-sil[ent]' option to prevent this message from appearing.
Server:         ns.psi.net
Address:        38.8.48.2#53

** server can't find 100.75.68.216.in-addr.arpa.: SERVFAIL