Reverse lookup

Daemeon Reiydelle daemeonr at anthros.com
Mon Aug 20 19:32:16 UTC 2001

Are you by any chance trying to deal with a move to a split DNS or split
mail configuration? The problem you described is one I often see when
moving to a split dns+mail (e.g. sendmail or qmail) configuration. Most
folks just add A-records to the desired hosts on the outside then
carefully configure the external mail server.

--
Daemeon Reiydelle Ph: 510.231.0880
Systems Engineer, Anthropomorphics Inc.