unsure

Daniel.Thomas at vodafone.co.nz Daniel.Thomas at vodafone.co.nz
Wed Aug 1 23:11:54 UTC 2001

I have an internal nameserver (off the internet) which looks after my
departments dns, what I would like to do to if my nameserver can't lookup a
host it then asks another nameserver  (which happens to be in a different
department and looking after hosts which my department needs to access).

I also don't have access to the 2nd nameserver, nor will the other
nameservers admins really help me out, also the 2nd ns has access to the
internet and root servers etc.

Any help or hints or where to look would be good thanks.

CAUTION: This correspondence is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.  If you are not the named recipient and receive this correspondence in error, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it and you should delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately.  Thank you.

Unless otherwise stated, any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not represent those of Vodafone New Zealand Limited.

Vodafone New Zealand Limited
21 Pitt Street, Private Bag 92161, Auckland, 1020, New Zealand
Telephone + 64 9 357 5100
Facsimile + 64 9 377 0962