2 servers one problem....cjk

Constantine Koulis kouliscon at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 08:22:38 UTC 2001

Hello all.
I have a network of 2 servers which one is the router for the network and
for the other server.Both my servers run REDHAT linux 7.My proble is that
the host name for my first server which is the web server is infoland.ro.Now
my email server is the second server.When i try from my web server to use
the MAIL function of the php to send an email in the domain infoland.ro it
doesnt go to the second server cause i believe it thinks that is mail for
the first server.How do i fix this problem?

Tks & Best Regards
Koulis Constantine.
Bucharest Romania
Business Phone :+4-093979131