Mail can be sent from nameserver only

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Apr 27 20:13:22 UTC 2001

If all of the boxes are resolving from the same nameserver, and mail to the
domain works from one box but not the other, then I'd say it's a mail
configuration problem rather than a DNS problem. You could confirm this
further by turning on query logging on ns-alpha and verifying that the other
boxes are indeed looking up that domain.

- Kevin