notify

Charles Bodley Bodley at tflogic.com
Wed Apr 25 23:01:14 UTC 2001

Does anyone know where notify information comes from? according to the man
pages it is in options of named.conf. I do not have my slave server listed
there yet it still responds to the notify. Where is ns1 getting command to
send to ns2?

Charles A. Bodley
Technician
TF Logic

"It's amazing what you can do with a kind word,
provided you've also got a big stick."
- Johnny and the Dead

P.S. On an off topic note does anyone know what ports 1028 and 1035 are used
for? they showed on an nmap scan but I do not know what is running them. All
I know is it's a windows box. Any help would be appreciated.