Generic Zone File??

Bill Larson wllarso at swcp.com
Fri Apr 20 19:37:53 UTC 2001

I think there is a problem with logic here!  What's the Heinlein quote/
phrase - TANSTAAFL.  Someone's expectations are totally out of wack.

You, or your "customer", is totally irresponsible.  Would you mind
identifying them, or since you are claiming that they are your
customer, identifying your organization.  I will work diligently to
avoid both them and you.

Anyone that believes that they can have something for free is not worth
dealing with!

Bill Larson