newbie question

Norman Zhang nzhang at arkon-group.com
Wed Apr 18 18:33:11 UTC 2001

Thanks Bill. My appologies for the misunderstanding on the -u and -t option.
The man pages said for Linux machines it will only work for kernel 2.3.99 or
above. I need to create a user for the -u option? When I tried to create a
user "named", the system tells me that it has already been created by bind
(named). TIA

Norman