Questioning myself

Patrick B. Jones pj at bmonkey.com
Wed Apr 18 16:35:26 UTC 2001

I see that I forgot the fqdn period. But I still have a question, why did
you change the .db for the domain3.com? I want the domain3.com to have an A
record of 1.2.3.4 and the MX is mail with an A record of 1.2.3.4. Am I
missing something?

Also, just to make it very  clear of my intentions, when I send mail to
tj at domain1.com is actually goes to domain3.com and when I send mail to
mj at domain2.com it goes to domain3.com and they all goto domain3.com to
collect their email.

This is ok?

I really appreciate everyopnes patience.

~PJ