BIND vs DNS Commander

John W. Blue jblue at arocinc.com
Tue Apr 17 15:37:46 UTC 2001

li·bel [lb'l ] noun (plural li·bels)

1.  a false and malicious published statement that damages somebody's reputation.  Libel can include pictures and any other representations that have public or permanent form.

2.  attacking somebody's reputation:  the making of false and damaging statements about somebody

Brad's email in no way crossed over into libel territory.

He began most of his paragraphs with ...

"Moreover, I do not believe .."; "Finally, I do not believe .."; "I recommend avoiding much ..".

Everything he said was personal opinon.

Kudos to Dan on his software .. shame on him for the personal flame.

> I had no opinion on dan and the djbdns stuff.....
>
> Until now.
>
> Guess I will stick with bind.

agreed ... I am all for pushing the envelope with a different way, but I personally will quit using or recommending Dan's software.

John Blue